Lucksall Caravan Park is a Five Star Awarded Holiday Park, it has long been a firm favourite with caravanners and campers alike returning year after year to enjoy our friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Holiday Park nestled in the idyllic Herefordshire Countryside next to the River Wye. You can relax and watch the sunset, we have some truly magical sunsets and watch nature at its best.
- Set in 23 Acres we offer spacious level pitches either grass or hardstanding with electric hook-up for Touring Caravans, Motorhomes, R.V's, tents and trailer tents.
- Book your stay today and come and enjoy the beautiful great outdoors at Lucksall Park
- Every effort will be made to allocate pitches as requested and we'll always do our best to give you what you've booked and try and cater for your needs, however this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Please have the correct measurements for the overall size of Caravan / Motorhome and size of awning at time of booking.
- No charging of electric vehicle on the Park
- Pitches are available from 1:00pm and departure by 11:00am, if arriving after 6:00pm please phone ahead to notify reception.
- Park rules Terms and Conditions
Take a look at the Site Map for Lucksall Park here.