Please read carefully our Covid -19 tabs and check for updates.
At Lucksall Park things are going to be a little different for a while please ensure you follow all signage and notices to help protect yourselves, other guests, staff and local community. Children must be supervised at all times on the Caravan Park.
- Please use hand sanitiser before entering building.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Opening hours will be displayed on the door.
- Local walking maps are available to purchase.
- Located by Reception is our information hut information about the local villages, places to visit, pubs, doctors, supermarkets, etc. Please don't hesitate to ask.
In case of emergencies, please ring 07790 388495/ 07896 911358 this will be diverted to a member of staff. Please note the landline 01432 870213 is only answered during office hours.
Please ensure you follow all Government Advice and guidance for COVID-19 and regularly check for any updates.
Take the following Government Advice COVID-19:
- If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has in the last 14 days, you must not enter the Caravan Park and follow Government advice.
- Washing hands regularly. Wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and use antibacterial soap. If not available use hand sanitizer. Please visit the NHS website for washing hands.
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing and sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin then wash hands or use hand sanitizer after.
- You must maintain social distancing of 2 meters from anyone who is not from your household
- Please ensure at all times you follow up to date Government Advice.
- Wear a face mask or face covering
Our on-site shop is well stocked with a variety of goods including:
- Milk, eggs (local dairy)
- Selection of meat including bacon, ham, sausages, burgers, gammon (from the local butcher).
- Also additional dairy products, fresh bread and much more.
- Selection of wines, local ciders and ales
- Ice-cream, drinks, chocolates, sweets and a selection of tin foods…
- A range of Caravan & Camping accessories -including pegs, toilet chemical, fuses, bulbs, gas etc.
- Calor gas
- Local walking maps
Riverside Bar & Eatery (on-site)
Riverside Bar & Eatery is closed until 2021 season. More information to follow soon.
Sit back and relax watching over the River Wye, from the comfort of the Riverside Bar and Eatery.
Please note that Riverside Bar & Eatery is a separate business from the Park and they will have their own opening times displayed - in low season this may be limited/shortened hours.
Spacious Flat Pitches
- Large, flat and closely mowed pitches – all with up to 16 amp electric hook up.
- We have a wide selection of pitches from gravel hard standing to large level grass pitches either on the open riverside or more sheltered and quieter areas.
- Please park your (unit) caravan/motorhome/tent in the middle of your allocated pitch.
- DO NOT PARK SIDE-ON YOUR PITCH.
- Pitches are available from 1:00pm
- PLEASE VACATE YOUR PITCH BY 11.00am ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
Glamping Pods & Huts
Come glamping at Lucksall, no need to worry about setting up a tent or packing it away. Stop in one of our many lovely Glamping pods or huts that can be found dotted around Lucksall. We have: 2 & 4 berth Glamping units available to Hire.
All pods have raised beds with mattresses, TV with built in DVD player, Kettle and Heater, all making for a cosy, comfortable and very enjoyable stay, rain or shine.
Three Heated Shower & Toilet Blocks
Currently our facility blocks are closed. The below information will only apply when we are able to re-open our toilet and shower facility blocks.
Our amenity blocks when open: due to the risks associated with using communal blocks we strongly recommend you use your own facilities where possible. When using our toilet/shower blocks please pay careful attention to signage and markings, and be aware that in addition to our main cleaning times there will be enhanced cleaning regimes and you may need to wait before entering
- Hand sanitiser stations will be provided by the shower / toilet blocks, elsan point, laundry room for you to use, as well as an information guide on best practices for staying safe during your break with us. Please use the hand sanitiser before and after entering the facility blocks.
- All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down and cleaned by our housekeeping team on a regular basis during each day.
- Our housekeeping team will wear the appropriate PPE during cleaning.
- Please ensure children are supervised at all times by responsible adult.
- Please wear a face mask in communal areas.
At Lucksall Park we want you to enjoy your stay, there are three heated facility blocks with toilets, showers, wash basins, hand and hair dryers.
All with sheltered dish washing up areas and elsan disposal points.
Disabled and Infant Facilities
Two disabled rooms both with shower, toilet, washbasin, seat, grab handles, hair and hand dryers. Disabled rooms are located at the middle toilet block Washroom 2.
Infant room contains bath, toilet, wash basin, baby changing facilities and bottle warmer. Infant room is designed and to be used only for children under 4 year old and children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
A key is available from reception during office hours with a £5 cash deposit which will be returned once you have returned the key back to reception.
Wash and Laundry Room
We have a seperate laundry room located at Washroom 2.
- Washing machines
- Tumble dryers
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Coin operated
- Deep sink for handwashing
- Strictly children are not permitted to enter the laundry room.
- Please wear a face mask in communal areas.
- Please follow signage and signs at all times.
- Please use hand sanitiser before and after entering
River access via Pontoons
Lucksall Caravan Park is located right next to the beautiful River Wye.
There are two access points down to the River with a floating pontoon (during main Season only). Giving easy access for launching/ landing your own canoe, kayak or paddle board.
Guests staying at Lucksall can use the access points down to the River for launching / landing during their stay.
A polite reminder: Lucksall is private property anyone not staying at Lucksall you must call reception on 01432 870213 in advance to check if we are allowing launching / recovery of canoes, kayaks, paddleboards at that time and you will need to pre-book. There is a charge. (Which is donated to charity at the end of the season). If you are not staying with us you will need to pre-book launching / landing prior to arrival.
- Caution should be observed at all times by everyone using the Pontoons and steps when accessing the River especially with Children.
- Please be aware the River Wye is fast flowing with many under currents and the pontoons are not a fixed structure and move with the current of the River.
- Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible Adult / Guardian.
- Don’t take risks and never underestimate the power of the River Wye.
Fenced Children’s Play Area
There is a children's play area on the Caravan Park with slide, swings, arched ladder etc.
Please ensure children are supervising at all times by a responsible adult.
Dog Exercise Area
Lucksall Caravan Park is a dog friendly Caravan Park set in the beautiful Herefordshire Countryside.
- There is a (leaded) exercise area on-site
- Opposite the Caravan Park is 85 Acres of park owned woodland providing fantastic off-lead walking with views over the River Wye and surrounding countryside.
- There are a variety of local Walks to explore this picturesque location.
- We pride ourselves on welcoming the whole family and we want your dog to enjoy their holiday just as much as you!
There are ample drinking water points throughout the park with grey water.
Bus stop is situated right outside our main entrance and the buses take you into Hereford city centre, ideal if you don’t have or want to use your own transport. From Hereford you can also catch a bus to other locations such as Ross-on-Wye, Ledbury and Hay-on-Wye.
Taxi operators will pick up and drop off to Lucksall Park, with Hereford being only a few miles away. Some will even transport canoes and kayaks. Please ask in reception for further details.
Train Station - We are located near Hereford & Ledbury both of which have a train station.