We have five Glamping Huts located next to each other in 'Long Meadow' and each hut can sleep up to two people, making the ideal break for couples who love the outdoors. They are lovely and modern and provide an ideal break in the beautiful Herefordshire Countryside.
- The huts location is on a raised bank and there are some steps to access them.
- Don't forget due to our rural countryside location you will need to bring a torch with you.
- The huts are only a short distance from our heated toilet and shower block facilities with undercover washing up area.
- Don't forget if you have your own Kayaks, paddle boards and canoes you're welcome to bring them with you and use our access points down to the River Wye during your stay.
- Please remember to bring your own bedding, pillows and towels as these are not provided.
- Contact our team today for more information and availability.
Please telephone 01432 870213 or get in touch online for more information.