Whilst we are delighted to see restrictions easing and hopefully moving towards some form of normality, we realise not everyone will feel 100% ready or safe just yet. We have made the decision that we will continue our Covid-19 procedures. Sadly, the country isn’t out of the woods yet but we will continue to do our best to keep our team and guests as safe as possible as we move to the next stage of restrictions. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Our amenity blocks will be open but due to the risks associated with using communal blocks we strongly recommend you use your own facilities where possible.
NHS QR code located by Reception door
Please keep checking our webpage for further updates soon.
- Please continue to wear face covering/ mask in shared facilities where possible
- Please respect other guests and staff personal space
- Use hand sanitiser please use where provided
- All bookings are still provisional and guests are asked to contact the Caravan Park at least 14 days prior to their arrival date to confirm the booking by telephoning reception.
- If you are unable to make your booking and not Covid-19 related we will require at least 72 hours notice prior to your arrival date. Less than 72 hours notice we will not transfer booking or put payment on hold.
- Pitches are pre-allocated
- We will strive to keep this page as up to date as possible, but as this is a an ever-changing situation, please always check the relevant Government websites for the very latest information before you travel.