Lucksall has long been a firm favourite with campers and caravanners alike, with many returning year after year to enjoy Lucksall friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Set in 23 Acres in a picturesque location we offer spacious level pitches either grass or hardstanding with electric hook-up. One side of the Caravan Park is the beautiful River Wye popular for walking, fishing, canoeing, watching wildlife and sitting back and relaxing in a stunning location. The other side of the Park is our own 90 Acre (approx.) woodland reserve with lovely walks to get all the family and dogs outdoors.
- Dog friendly Herefordshire campsite.
- During your stay you can enjoy heated toilet and shower facilities with undercover washing up facilities.
- Book your stay today and come and enjoy the beautiful great outdoors at Lucksall Park.
- Every effort will be made to allocate pitches as requested and we'll always do our best to give you what you've booked and try and cater for your needs, however this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Pitches are available from 1:00pm and departure by 11:00am, if arriving after 6:00pm please phone ahead to notify reception.
- No charging of electric vehicle on the Park
Take a look at the Site Map for Lucksall Park here.