Lucksall is a Five Star Awarded Holiday Park, nestled in the idyllic Herefordshire Countryside located next to the beautiful River Wye.
- The River Wye is popular for spending long afternoons enjoying watching wildlife, walking, fishing, and canoeing there are two access points down to the River for landing or launching canoes and kayaks guests are welcome to use these anytime during their stay.
- On the other side of the Park is our own 90 acre (approx.) Woodland reserve with lovely walks to get the family and dogs outdoors. Guests will enjoy picturesque countryside and the variety of different trails available.
- Set in 23 Acres we offer spacious level pitches either grass or hardstanding with electric hook-up for Touring Caravans, Motorhomes, R.V's, tents and trailer tents.
- At the end of the day relax and watch the sunset across the River Wye, we have some truly magical sunsets and watch nature at its best.
- Book your stay today and come and enjoy the beautiful great outdoors at Lucksall Park.
Take a look at the Site Map for Lucksall Park here.