Lucksall Caravan and Camping Park is a family run Five Star Awarded Holiday Park, situated in a picturesque location next to the River Wye.
Set in 23 Acres we offer spacious level pitches either grass or hardstanding with electric hook-up.
There are many facilities on the Park for you during your stay with us:
- Three Heated Toilet and Shower facility buildings.
- Disabled facilities
- Under cover washing up facilities.
- Laundry room
- Motorhome service point
- Water points throughout the Caravan Park
- Play area
- On-site canoe Hire
- Riverside Bar & Eatery on site
- Butan and propane gas bottles available to buy.
- Bus Stop located at the entrance of the Caravan Park
- WIFI available
- TV hook up points- on select pitches
- Information Hut
- Two pontoons for Canoe, kayak or paddle boarding - Launching / Landing
- Fishing on the River Wye Coarse / Fly
Located close to Hereford, Ledbury, Ross-On-Wye, Monmouth, Forest of Dean, Hay-On-Wye, Malvern, Leominster and Ludlow.
We are lucky enough to be located in such beautiful surroundings. Lucksall Park is bordered on the one side by the River Wye which is popular for relaxing watching wildlife, fishing, and for canoeing there are two access points down to the River both with floating pontoons for landing or launching canoes and kayaks. The other side of the Park is our own 90 acre (Approx.) woodland reserve with lovely walks to get the family outdoors.