At Lucksall Park things are going to be a little different for a while please ensure you follow all signage and notices to help protect yourselves, other guests, staff and local community. Children must be supervised at all times on the Caravan Park.
Reception/ Shop please use hand sanitiser before entering building. Please wear a face mask. Opening hours will be displayed on the door. There information on the local walking maps available to purchase, villages, pubs, doctors, supermarkets, etc. Please don't hesitate to ask.
In case of emergencies, please ring 07790 388495/ 07896 911358 this will be diverted to a member of staff. Please note the landline 01432 870213 is only answered during office hours.
Please ensure you follow all Government Advice and guidance for COVID-19 and regularly check for any updates.
Take the following Government Advice COVID-19:
- If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has in the last 14 days, you must not enter the Caravan Park and follow Government advice.
- Washing hands regularly. Wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and use antibacterial soap. If not available use hand sanitizer. Please visit the NHS website for washing hands.
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing and sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin then wash hands or use hand sanitizer after.
- You must maintain social distancing of 2 meters from anyone who is not from your household
- Please ensure at all times you follow up to date Government Advice.
Our on-site shop is well stocked with a variety of goods including:
- Milk (local dairy)
- bacon, ham, sausages, burgers, chops, gammon (from the local butcher).
- Also additional dairy products, fresh bread and much more.
- Selection of wines, local ciders and ales
- Ice-cream, drinks, chocolates, sweets and a selection of tin foods…
A range of Caravan & Camping accessories -including Elsan Organic toilet chemical.
Small selection Fishing Tackle and dried bait are also stocked.
Riverside Bar & Eatery (on-site)
Riverside Bar & Eatery is Open
Sit back and relax watching over the River Wye, from the comfort of the Riverside Bar and Eatery.
- Please Note we are currently operating a mainly Take-Away service with Seating Available Outside due to the Covid-19 Restrictions
- We have got some Inside Seating available but this is on a strict Booking Only basis - Please call the Park on 01432 870213 to Book a Table
- Breakfast Baps, Lunch & Evening meals
- Well stocked selection of Local Ales & Ciders
- Riverside views from our Beer Garden
- We are Currently Operating a One-Way System through the Cafe, Please Follow the Signage
Please note that Riverside Bar & Eatery is a separate business from the Park and they will have their own opening times displayed - in low season this may be limited/shortened hours.
Spacious Flat Pitches
Large, flat and closely mowed pitches – all with 16 amp electric hook up. We have a wide selection of pitches from gravel hard standing to large level grass pitches either on the open riverside or more sheltered and quieter areas.
- Please park your caravan/motorhome/tent in the middle of your allocated pitch.
- DO NOT PARK SIDE-ON YOUR PITCH.
- PLEASE VACATE YOUR PITCH BY 11.00am ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
Glamping Pods & Huts
Come glamping at Lucksall, no need to worry about setting up a tent or packing it away. Stop in one of our many lovely Glamping pods or huts that can be found dotted around Lucksall. We have: 2 & 4 berth Glamping units available to Hire.
All pods have raised beds with mattresses, TV with built in DVD player, Kettle and Heater, all making for a cosy, comfortable and very enjoyable stay, rain or shine.
Three Heated Shower & Toilet Blocks
Our amenity blocks will be open but due to the risks associated with using communal blocks we strongly recommend you use your own facilities where possible. When using our toilet/shower blocks please pay careful attention to signage and markings, and be aware that in addition to our main cleaning times there will be enhanced cleaning regimes and you may need to wait before entering
1. Hand sanitiser stations will be provided by the shower / toilet blocks, elsan point, laundry room for you to use, as well as an information guide on best practices for staying safe during your break with us. Please use the hand sanitiser before and after entering the facility blocks.
2. All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down and cleaned by our housekeeping team on a regular basis during each day.
3. Our housekeeping team will wear the appropriate PPE during cleaning.
4. Please ensure children are supervised at all times.
At Lucksall Park we want you to enjoy your stay there are three heated facility blocks with toilets, showers, wash basins, hand and hair dryers.
All with sheltered dish washing up areas and elsan disposal points.
Disabled and Infant Facilities
Closed until further notice
Two disabled rooms both with shower, toilet, washbasin, seat, grab handles, hair and hand dryers. Disabled rooms are located at the middle toilet block Washroom 2.
Infant room contains bath, toilet, wash basin, baby changing facilities and bottle warmer. Infant room is designed and to be used for children under 4 year only and children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
A key is available from reception during office hours with a £5 cash deposit which will be returned once you have returned the key back to reception.
Wash and Laundry Room
We have a seperate laundry room
- Washing machines
- Tumble dryers
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Coin operated
- Deep sink for handwashing
- Located at Washroom 2.
- Strictly children are not permitted to enter the laundry room.
River access via Pontoons
Lucksall Caravan Park is located right next to the River Wye.
There are two access points down to the River both with floating pontoons (during main Season only). Giving easy access for launching/ landing your own canoe, kayak or paddle board.
The pontoons are free to use by Lucksall's customers but there is a small charge for non-customers wishing to launch or land (which is donated to charity at the end of the season). If you are not staying with us you will need to phone ahead to make arrangements to launch or land your own canoe.
Caution should be observed at all times by everyone using the Pontoons when accessing the River especially with Children.
Please be aware the River Wye is fast flowing with many under currents and the pontoons are not a fixed structure and move with the current of the River.
If you are not staying with us you will need to pre-book launching / landing prior to arrival and there is a small charge.
Fenced Children’s Play Area
There is a childrens play area on the Caravan Park with slide, swings.
Please ensure children are supervised at all times by an adult.
Dog Exercise Area
Welcome to Lucksall Caravan Park we are a dog friendly Caravan Park set in the beautiful Herefordshire Countryside.
There is a (leaded) exercise area on-site as well as 85 Acres of park owned woodland providing fantastic off-lead walking with views over the River Wye and surrounding countryside.
There are a variety of local Walks to explore this picturesque location. We pride ourselves on welcoming the whole family and we want your dog to enjoy their holiday just as much as you!
There are ample drinking water points throughout the park with grey water.
A bus stop is situated right outside our main entrance and the buses take you right into Hereford, ideal if you don’t have or want to use your own transport.
Taxi operators will pick up and drop off to Lucksall Park, with Hereford being only a few miles away. Some will even transport canoes and kayaks. Please ask in reception for further details.
We are located near Hereford & Ledbury both of which have a train station.