1. We have heightened and enhanced our cleaning procedures to include extensive cleaning of shared surfaces throughout the day.
2. We have set up hand sanitising stations throughout the main communal areas of the Park for you to use and we politely ask you use these when entering / using facilities on the Caravan Park.
3. we have equipped our communal toilet with sanitising hand wash at the basins, as well as contact-free hand dryers. Please use hand sanitiser before and after entering toilet and shower facility blocks.
4. To avoid overcrowding and unnecessary contact we ask that guests who are staying with us- where possible- use their own toilet/ washing facilities in their own unit. Please do not use facilities in other guests units.
5. When walking through the Park we will ask that you please use your discretion and consideration by keeping a social distance of a minimum of 2 meters between yourself and other guests and staff. We have put in place floor markings and guidance signage throughout the main communal areas of the Park to assist.
6. Please respect social distancing especially when using the laundry facilities, washing up areas, and shared electric and water points. Please wear face mask where possible.
7. Please respect social distancing and use common sense when accessing shared electric boxes and when using taps.
8. Please wear face mask