1. We politely request that if you or any member of your household are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not travel to the Park. These include; a high temperature, a new and persistent cough, loss of taste, loss of smell, fatigue. Visit the NHS webpage for more information on COVID-19.
2. Customers are requested to contact the Park on 01432 870213 approx. 15 minutes prior to arrival to ensure our meet and greet team are on hand to assist with your arrival. Once you arrive at the Caravan Park please remain in your vehicle and a member of our team will assist with your checking-in and assist you to your allocated pitch, please be aware check-in is from 1pm onwards. Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced contact experience, note that we will be accepting debit or credit cards for the foreseeable future, to avoid the handling of cash.
3. We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the Park detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect you and our team and other guests. Any guests displaying COVID-19 symptoms must return to their unit self-isolate along with the rest of your household / party and telephone immediately on 01432 870213 to discuss the situation you may be asked to return home.
4. If you have any questions or need assistance during your stay, simply ring 01432 870213 during office hours, or the telephone numbers on the back of your welcome map.
5. Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all main communal areas; all guests will be required to sanitise before entering or using facilities.
6. Reception/ shop will be manned please use hand sanitiser on entering building, social distancing to be maintained at all times. Following Government announcement - when entering reception/ shop you will be required to wear a facemask.
7. All surfaces, screens, door handles and equipment will regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. We are increasing our house keeping to deliver peace of mind.
8. Children must be supervised at all times during your stay by a responsible adult.
9. We advise you bring our own PPE, along with your own Hand sanitiser, Antibacterial wipes/ spray, antibacterial soap (bring what you would normally use at home).
10. We will be displaying signage around the park to remind our guests about social distancing and hygiene practices.
11. We encourage all guests to use the voluntary NHS Test & Trace App to register their attendance at our Caravan Park. If you do not have the ability to download the App, we will continue to use your booking details should we be asked to provide contact information by an authorised body.
13. When on the Caravan Park we’ll be asking guests to follow latest government guidance on social distancing, group size, numbers allowed to meet/socialise and bubbles.
On arrival - we politely ask -all members in your vehicle must remain in the vehicle on arrival and a member of staff will come out to you and assist with checking in. If you are arriving after 5.00pm you must contact reception to make arrangements prior to your arrival.