Please note: our processes and precautions for Reception and Shop facilities will be under constant review, this plan will be frequently updated to give you the very latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all Government regulations - and more.
We have summarised our operating procedures below:
1. The majority of our Park facilities will be open for you to enjoy. We will have to limit the number of people in each area at one time to ensure social distancing is maintained. The situation around facilities is an ever evolving one, therefore our teams will be constantly monitoring the Government guidelines to ensure we are offering the most up to date facilities during your stay.
2. In order to keep you and our team safe, please use the hand sanitiser provided by the entrance before entering reception/ shop building, you will be required to wear a face mask upon entering the building.
3. Public areas have been reconfigured where necessary and marked out to ensure social distancing can be maintained at all times.
4. We may need to briefly close areas throughout the day to carry out further deep cleaning and sanitisation.
5. We have set up hand sanitiser stations at main communal areas and have heightened and enhanced cleaning procedures to avoid contamination.
6. Detailed guidance signage will be in place throughout the front of Reception/ Shop/ Café communal outside areas.
7. Day Visitors: Please speak to reception.
8. Children must supervised at all times on the Caravan Park.
9. Communal areas please wear a face mask, remember to bring your own with you.