Welcome to Lucksall Caravan Park we are a dog friendly Caravan Park set in the beautiful Herefordshire Countryside. Offering a variety of local Walks to explore this picturesque location. We pride ourselves on welcoming the whole family and we want your dog to enjoy their holiday just as much as you!
Lucksall Park offers a great base to explore
- Dog Hooks
- Contact details available for Local Vets
- Footpaths starting from the Caravan Park
- Opposite Caravan Park 90+ Acres of Woodland
- Water bowls
- Riverside Bar & Eatery dog friendly
- Dogs can travel on the Local bus service
- Must be kept on a short lead at all times on the Caravan Park
- Our countryside location please be aware of wildlife especially Cattle and Sheep.
- Ensure your dog is under control at all times.
- Do not leave your dog unattended
- Please ensure your dog does not wonder alone
- Must always clean up after your dog and dispose of waste in dog bins provided
- Do not allow them to annoy your neighbours or foul areas around the park
- Unsociable or dangerous dogs are not permitted and ‘The Park’ reserves the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs.