1. We politely request that if you or any member of your household are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not travel to the Park. These include; a high temperature, a new and persistent cough, loss of taste, loss of smell, fatigue. Visit the NHS webpage for more information on COVID-19.
2. Customers are requested to contact the Park on 01432 870213 approx. 15 minutes prior to arrival to ensure our meet and greet team are on hand to assist with your arrival. Once you arrive at the Caravan Park please remain in your vehicle and a member of our team will assist with your checking-in and assist you to your allocated pitch, please be aware check-in is from 1pm onwards. Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced contact experience, note that we will be accepting debit or credit cards for the foreseeable future, to avoid the handling of cash.
3. We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the Park detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect you and our team and other guests. Any guests displaying COVID-19 symptoms must return to their unit self-isolate along with the rest of your household / party and telephone immediately on 01432 870213 to discuss the situation you may and be asked to return home.
4. If you have any questions or need assistance during your stay, simply ring 01432 870213 during office hours, or the telephone numbers on the back of your welcome map.
5. Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all main communal areas; customers will be required to sanitise before entering or using facilities.
6. Reception/ shop will be manned but closed to guests to enter until further notice, outside this area has been reconfigured where necessary and social distancing can be maintained at all times.
7. All surfaces, screens, door handles and equipment will regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. We are increasing our house keeping to deliver peace of mind.
8. Children must be supervised at all times during your stay by a responsible adult.
9. We advise you bring our own PPE, along with your own Hand sanitiser, Antibacterial wipes/ spray, antibacterial soap (bring what you would normally use at home).
On arrival - we politely ask -all members in your vehicle must remain in the vehicle on arrival and a member of staff will come out to you and assist with checking in. If you are arriving after 5.00pm you must contact reception to make arrangements prior to your arrival.