Herefordshire has some picturesque countryside and what better way to take in the scenery than a horse ride through the countryside.
Noakes Farm Riding Centre - set in 250 acres of beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
- Large fibre sand outdoor arena
- Under cover barn for saddling and mounting
- Indoor fibre sand arena with teaching stage and viewing gallery
- Set of coloured plastic and rustic show jumps in both arenas
- Mini cross country course
- 250 acres of beautiful countryside including a sheltered disused railway line, meandering river, woodland, open green fields and abundant wildlife and farm animals.
- Tack room, toilets and coffee room.
Greenacres Stables Riding Centre